Muddle the blackberries, shake with the first 4 ingredients and strain on ice cubes. Top off with Schweppes Russchian on crushed ice.
Glass: Collins (ice cubes + crushed ice)
Garnish: 1 Blackberry in half filled with vanilla sugar
Tips & Tricks: Muddling the blackberries gives the cocktail the fruity touch.
Seasoning: Four Seasons
- - 50 ml Cariel Vanille Vodka
- - 20 ml Lemon juice
- - 15 ml Vanilla sugar syrup
- - 10 ml Blackberry liquor
- - 3 Blackberries
- - Top off: Schweppes Russchian
- - Garnish: 1 Blackberry, Vanilla sugar